Christian Ministry and Missions
Visit Bibles Unbound and become a Bible Mailing Missionary
Hear Our Dream from Get Bridged.
A special video message from Get Bridged’s President Joel Hildebrand. Hear what is new at Get Bridged and how you can be a part of giving hope to families with disabilities in Turkey through fair trade.
Visit Open Doors to view the interactive map of Christian persecution around the world.
Open Doors ministry works in the most oppressive countries, strengthening persecuted Christians to stand strong and equipping them to shine Christ’s light in these dark places.
Where other Christian organizations cannot enter or have been forced to flee, Open Doors can be found – supplying Bibles, training Christian leaders, developing Christian communities and ensuring prayer, presence and advocacy for persecuted Christians.
Learn more about the World Watch List.
Is secret Christian work “illegal”?Ever wondered what to do when you are faced with a choice between breaking the law and following God? Didn’t Jesus tell us to “render unto Cesar” what is his? So whose law do we follow?
Read aticle at Persecution.com…
- Regalos de Amor – An outreach ministry to the people of Mexico through sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to minister to the children there. Our goal continues to be placing 50,000 Bibles into the hands and hearts of Mexico’s youngest citizens. We are happy to announce that we have surpassed the 11,000 Bibles mark!
- Persecution.org – International Christian Concern – Every year, 200 million Christians suffer some form of persecution around the world. Persecution is rarely reported on in the media and therefore most of the Western Church has no idea of the suffering of this part of our body. We exist to relieve the suffering of the worldwide persecuted church and to act as a bridge between the Western church and their suffering brothers and sisters.
- The Joshua Fund – The Joshua Fund was founded by Joel and Lynn Rosenberg. The desire of their heart was to mobilize Christians to “bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, according to Genesis 12:1-3.” They work closely with Jewish and Christian allies in Israel and the Middle East, as well as Christian allies around the world. We are praying that the Lord blesses and protects Israel and her neighbors and gives them true, just, and lasting geopolitical peace and economic prosperity. At the same time, The Joshua Fund is doing what we can to prepare for the possibility that another war, or series of wars, is coming.
- Jews for Jesus – How can Jewish people believe in (Y’shua) Jesus? We exist to make the messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide. Direct Jewish evangelism as our priority. There is an old Yiddish phrase, “Man drives but God holds the reins.” As Jews for Jesus we take that a step further, recognizing that we are dependent on God and His Word for all that we do. Apart from Christ and the power of His Spirit, we can do nothing. Yet we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
- Voice of the Martyrs – a non-profit, inter-denominational Christian organization dedicated to assisting the persecuted church worldwide. To encourage and empower Christians to fulfill the Great Commission in areas of the world where they are persecuted for their involvement in propagating the gospel of Jesus Christ. We accomplish this by providing Bibles, literature, radio broadcasts, medical assistance, and other forms of aid.
- Asia Harvest – Asia Harvest is an inter-denominational Christian ministry working in various countries throughout Asia to see effective churches planted among unreached people groups. We work alongside Asian church leaders, helping and equipping them to focus on reaching the lost. Our main focus is China, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Bhutan and northern India. Within these seven countries are approximately 1,000 unreached tribes and ethnic groups.
- FEBC – Far East Broadcasting Company is an interdenominational ministry whose sole purpose is to share the Good News to the world through radio, the Internet, and emerging technologies. In so doing, it seeks to cooperate with and support existing missionary efforts and the ministry of the greater body of Christ worldwide.
- Open Doors – Open Doors is an international non-profit ministry which has supported and strengthened persecuted Christians for 53 years, making it one of the oldest on-going ministries to Christians who are being persecuted for their faith. Open Doors works with the persecuted church in over 45 countries worldwide. Brother Andrew founded Open Doors.
- Far Reaching Ministries – Far Reaching Ministries (FRM) is committed to bringing long-term discipleship and systematic teaching of God’s Word to individuals in Africa, China, Russia and other parts of the world where such teaching is either unavailable or inaccessible. Through the discipleship of indigenous leaders, teaching community Bible Studies, planting churches and Bible Colleges, we hope to see native Christians receive a firm Scriptural foundation, upon which they can begin to build the ministry that God is calling them to.
- Samaritan’s Purse – For over 35 years, Samaritan’s Purse has done our utmost to follow Christ’s command by going to the aid of the world’s poor, sick, and suffering. We are an effective means of reaching hurting people in countries around the world with food, medicine, and other assistance in the Name of Jesus Christ. This, in turn, earns us a hearing for the Gospel, the Good News of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- Barnabas Aid – The main ministry of Barnabas Aid is to send financial support to projects which help Christians where they suffer discrimination, oppression and persecution as a consequence of their faith. The projects aim to strengthen Christian individuals, churches and their communities by providing material and spiritual support in response to needs identified by local Christian leaders.
- Operation Rescue – One of the leading pro-life organizations in the nation. Our activities are on the cutting edge of the abortion issue, taking direct
action stop abortion while proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are dependent upon private donations to continue our life-saving, life-changing work.
- Phoenix Rescue Mission – The Phoenix Rescue Mission is a Christ-centered Ministry, faithfully serving God by providing services to the poor, needy and homeless, and connecting those who wish to serve with those in need. It has been serving the homeless for more than 57 years, providing hot meals, shelter, addiction recovery programs and much more with successful results. Our Mission has been “…to rescue lives, to save lives, to change lives, to serve lives.”